Not only in the twin Telugu states, but the recently released comic caper, Jathi Ratnalu, is also performing exceptionally well in the USA. According to the latest trade updates, Jathi Ratnalu collected a total gross of over $127K from 90 locations, ending up with a total gross $507K and thus breaking into the half-a-million club.
What’s special is that Jathi Ratnalu has become the highest grossing Indian film in the USA this year, beating Kollywood star Vijay’s Master, which collected $440K in its full run. The crazy comedy and the sarcastic one-liners writer-director Anudeep came up with have worked quite well with the audiences.
Jathi Ratnalu features Naveen Polishetty, Priyadarshi, Rahul Ramakrishna and Faria Abdullah in lead roles. Nag Ashwin is the producer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Three superstars to launch Adivi Sesh’s Major’s teasers
- Official: BB3’s title to be out on this special day
- Poll : What do you think is the main reason behind Vakeel Saab’s success?
- Stalwart actor in Akhil-Surender Reddy’s Agent?
- Vakeel Saab’s Maguva Maguva female version touches hearts
- Vakeel Saab’s latest US & Aus collections