It looks like there’s no stopping Jathi Ratnalu at the box-office. This hilarious comic caper is thoroughly entertaining the audience and is minting money at the ticket counters across the twin Telugu states and even in the US. In an impressive feat, the film’s day 3 Nizam share higher than day 2.
On Saturday, Jathi Ratnalu collected a cool Rs 2.33 crore share at the multiplexes and single-screens across Nizam. This is at least Rs 40 lakhs higher than the film’s Friday collections (Rs 1.90 crore). With the positive word of mouth spreading show by show, the collections are witnessing a good hike with each passing day.
Naveen Polishetty, Priyadarshi, Rahul Ramakrishna and Faria Abdullah played main leads in this Anudeep KV directorial. Nag Ashwin is the producer.
Articles that might interest you:
- After Balakrishna, this senior hero to make his digital debut on Aha?
- Kamal Haasan forays into fashion; To launch his own label
- Who is Naga Babu without Chiranjeevi and Pawan?
- Pawan Kalyan all set to resume Hari Hara Veera Mallu on this date
- Most Eligible Bachelor enters half-a-million club in US
- 14 films in race for India’s official entry at Oscars