It looks like there’s no stopping Jathi Ratnalu at the box-office. This hilarious comic caper is thoroughly entertaining the audience and is minting money at the ticket counters across the twin Telugu states and even in the US. In an impressive feat, the film’s day 3 Nizam share higher than day 2.
On Saturday, Jathi Ratnalu collected a cool Rs 2.33 crore share at the multiplexes and single-screens across Nizam. This is at least Rs 40 lakhs higher than the film’s Friday collections (Rs 1.90 crore). With the positive word of mouth spreading show by show, the collections are witnessing a good hike with each passing day.
Naveen Polishetty, Priyadarshi, Rahul Ramakrishna and Faria Abdullah played main leads in this Anudeep KV directorial. Nag Ashwin is the producer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Official: BB3’s title to be out on this special day
- Poll : What do you think is the main reason behind Vakeel Saab’s success?
- Stalwart actor in Akhil-Surender Reddy’s Agent?
- Vakeel Saab’s Maguva Maguva female version touches hearts
- Vakeel Saab’s latest US & Aus collections
- Film with Ram Charan; Talented director gives clarity indirectly