Jathi Ratnalu, the comic caper starring Naveen Polishetty, Priyadarshi, Rahul Ramakrishna and Faria Abdullah in lead roles, has just created a sensation in the US. The film has entered the $1 million club in the US on Thursday. Until the latest updates, Jathi Ratnalu has grossed $5,066 from 50 locations across the US on Thursday.
With this, the film’s total gross has amounts to $1,001,825 (Rs 7.27 crore). This is the first $1 million film for Naveen Polishetty and the fact that this Anudeep directorial has achieved this feat with the pandemic still raging across the United States is no mean feat and gives a huge boost to all the Telugu movies that are slated for release in the coming days.
Articles that might interest you:
- Latest – Special update on NTR30 tonight
- Happening star chilling in the US
- Ravi Teja’s Khiladi teaser surprises with a twist
- Aditi Rao Hydari is a damsel in distress in Maha Samudram’s first look
- Vakeel Saab all set to enter 100 crore club
- After Krack, Ravi Teja’s next based on real incidents