After delivering a super hit with Agent Sai Srinivas Athreya a couple of years ago, talented hero Naveen Polishetty recent gave yet another blockbuster in Jathi Ratnalu. The film has crossed the Rs 30 crore share mark already and made Naveen a bankable star.
Now, the latest buzz in film circles reveals that, in a bid to cash in on Jathi Ratnalu’s success, Naveen has hiked his remuneration. Apparently, he will be getting a cool Rs 2 crore as his paycheck for his soon-to-commence film alongside Anushka under UV Creations banner. Mahesh will be directing the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- YS Jagan announces 50 percent occupancy rule in AP theaters
- Chiranjeevi, Mahesh Babu wish CM KCR a speedy recovery
- Star hero not bothered about his film’s failures
- CM KCR tests positive for COVID 19
- Anil Ravipudi in talks with a young star hero for his next?
- Revealed – Shruthi Haasan’s role in Salaar