Young Mega Sai Dharam Tej’s latest action thriller, Jawaan, released to decent reviews on last Friday. The film has raked in nearly 7.80 crore worldwide share in its opening weekend. In Krishna district, on Monday, Jawaan collected a share 2.57 lakh, taking its 4-day total to 50.54 lakhs.
On the other hand, Gopichand’s high budgeted action entertainer, Oxygen, released on November 30 to average reviews. The film collected a worldwide share of nearly 3.60 crore in its first weekend. Oxygen, on its day 5, collected Rs. 69,911 share in Krishna district and took its overall 5-day share to 24.23 lakhs in the Krishna region.
- In front of Nag, Nani makes a promise to Bigg Boss finalists
- Saina Nehwal’s biopic goes on floors
- I had vowed to never use my father’s name in my career: Dulquer Salmaan
- Dhruv was skeptical and nervous about Arjun Reddy remake: Vikram
- Nagarjuna opens up about nepotism in film industry