Young Mega Sai Dharam Tej’s latest action thriller, Jawaan, released to decent reviews on last Friday. The film has raked in nearly 7.80 crore worldwide share in its opening weekend. In Krishna district, on Monday, Jawaan collected a share 2.57 lakh, taking its 4-day total to 50.54 lakhs.
On the other hand, Gopichand’s high budgeted action entertainer, Oxygen, released on November 30 to average reviews. The film collected a worldwide share of nearly 3.60 crore in its first weekend. Oxygen, on its day 5, collected Rs. 69,911 share in Krishna district and took its overall 5-day share to 24.23 lakhs in the Krishna region.
Articles that might interest you:
- Senior actress, filmmaker Vijaya Nirmala passes away
- Agnyaathavaasi sentiment impacts AA19’s release?
- Shraddha is the best choice for Saaho: Sujeeth
- Samantha’s popularity to be tested big time
- Double tension for Rajasekhar’s family
- Dear Comrade sets a new record in US