Young Mega Sai Dharam Tej’s latest action thriller, Jawaan, released to decent reviews on last Friday. The film has raked in nearly 7.80 crore worldwide share in its opening weekend. In Krishna district, on Monday, Jawaan collected a share 2.57 lakh, taking its 4-day total to 50.54 lakhs.
On the other hand, Gopichand’s high budgeted action entertainer, Oxygen, released on November 30 to average reviews. The film collected a worldwide share of nearly 3.60 crore in its first weekend. Oxygen, on its day 5, collected Rs. 69,911 share in Krishna district and took its overall 5-day share to 24.23 lakhs in the Krishna region.
- Taapsee reveals why she can’t demand a pay equal to male stars
- Press Note : Godavari Launches their New Brand “Paneer” – The Mall Concept Food Court
- RX100’s director ready with his next script
- Press Note: ‘Biggest Spectacle 2.0 USA release by G2G1 and Lyca’
- Kavacham seals its release date