Shah Rukh Khan’s Jawan is ruling the roost at the box office. The film, directed by Atlee, has Nayanthara and Vijay Sethupathi in crucial roles. While the movie is setting new benchmarks in Bollywood, it unlocked a major achievement at the Australian box office.
The action drama surpassed the four million dollar mark in this country and became the third Indian film to achieve this feat. The other two Indian films are Baahubali 2 and Pathaan. The highest Indian grosser in Australia is Pathaan, which grossed over 4.7 million dollars, while Baahubali 2 holds the second place with 4.5 million dollars.
This showcases the unreal dominance of SRK in overseas markets. We need to see if Jawan can zoom past Baahubali 2 and Pathaan. Jawan is produced by Gauri Khan under Red Chillies Entertainment. Anirudh composed the tunes. Priyamani, Sanya Malhotra, Ridhi Dogra, Lehar Khan, and Girija Oak played other vital roles.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Extra Ordinary Man – Partly Engaging Comedy Drama
- OTT Review : Vadhuvu – Telugu web series on Disney Plus Hotstar
- Official: Hrithik’s Fighter to release in IMAX 3D
- USA advance bookings update of Salaar and Dunki are here
- Official: This OTT platform bags Mangalavaaram’s streaming rights
- Photo Moment: NTR hosts lunch for Netflix CEO Ted Sarandos