The shooting for Thalaivi, the Tamil-Hindi bilingual biopic on former Tamil Nadu CM and silver screen diva Jayalalithaa has begun finally in Chennai. Bollywood actress Kangana Ranaut is essaying Jayalalithaa’s role in the movie.
Thalaivi is being directed by noted Tamil director, AL Vijay. NTR biopic producer Vishnu Induri and Sailesjh Singh are jointly bankrolling the project. Arvind Swami has been roped in to reprise legendary Tamil actor turned politician MG Ramachandran aka MGR in the biopic. Hollywood make-up artists have been hired to transform Kangana into Jayaa.
Articles that might interest you:
- Tamil star Vijay pays last respects to SP Balasubrahmanyam
- SP Balasubrahmanyam laid to rest with 24 gun salute; BBC airs special report
- Deepika Padukone appears before NCB in drug probe
- Poll : According to you, when will RRR resume it’s shooting?
- Legendary singer P Susheela turns emotional on SP Balasubrahmanyam’s demise
- When Ramoji Rao personally received SP Balasubrahmanyam at airport