The shooting for Thalaivi, the Tamil-Hindi bilingual biopic on former Tamil Nadu CM and silver screen diva Jayalalithaa has begun finally in Chennai. Bollywood actress Kangana Ranaut is essaying Jayalalithaa’s role in the movie.
Thalaivi is being directed by noted Tamil director, AL Vijay. NTR biopic producer Vishnu Induri and Sailesjh Singh are jointly bankrolling the project. Arvind Swami has been roped in to reprise legendary Tamil actor turned politician MG Ramachandran aka MGR in the biopic. Hollywood make-up artists have been hired to transform Kangana into Jayaa.
Articles that might interest you:
- Charmme defines Vijay Deverakonda in one line
- Roja almost recovered- Set to get back to shoots soon
- Prabhas’s crazy role in Salaar explained?
- Juicy gossip on Rajamouli-Mahesh Babu film
- Keerthy Suresh looks regal in her latest avatar
- Naveen Polishetty has no time for Bollywood