Amid a lot of buzz, Thalaivi, a biopic on former Tamil Nadu CM and erstwhile heroine J Jayalalithaa, went on floors in Chennai last week. Bollywood heroine Kangana Ranaut is reprising Jayalalithaa’s role in the movie.
Now, according to the latest reports, Thalaivi makers are planning to approach NTR to play his grandfather and legendary thespian cum former AP CM NT Ramarao in Jayaa’s biopic. While the team is yet to hold talks with NTR, whether the Young Tiger will accept the offer to play his grandpa for the first time remains to be seen.
Vishnu Induri, the producer of NTR biopic, is bankrolling Thalaivi. Popular Tamil director AL Vijay is directing the movie. Aravind Swamy plays legendary Tamil star and former Tamil Nadu CM MGR in the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nishabdham director lines up two projects
- A terrific underwater action sequence in Radhe Shyam
- Bandla Ganesh ropes in senior writer for Pawan?
- Anasuya confirms her Kollywood debut
- Tollywood hero is a happy man after watching Nolan’s Tenet
- Update on RRR’s shoot