The makers of Thalaivi, a biopic on yesteryear heroine and former CM of Tamil Nadu J Jayalalithaa, unveiled the film’s first look poster and teaser. Bollywood actress Kangana Ranaut, who’s playing Jayaa’s role in the movie, showcased the Puratchi Thalaivi’s two avatars, a young actress and CM in the teaser.
Thalaivi’s team has also announced that Thalaivi will be hitting theaters on June 26, 2020, during the summer vacation. The film will be simultaneously released in Tamil, Telugu and Hindi. Noted Tamil filmmaker AL Vijay is directing Thalaivi and NTR biopic producer Vishnu Induri is bankrolling the project. Aravind Swamy and Prakash Raj will be essaying MGR and Karunanidhi respectively.
Articles that might interest you:
- Interesting update on Anil Ravipudi’s F3
- Allu Arjun hosts an intimate bash on wife’s birthday
- Prabhas’ director joins the ‘reopen theaters’ demand
- Poll : Who according to you has the strongest batting line-up in IPL 2020?
- After the disappointing V, Nani lines up 4 exciting films
- Kamal Haasan thanks AP CM YS Jagan