The makers of Thalaivi, a biopic on yesteryear heroine and former CM of Tamil Nadu J Jayalalithaa, unveiled the film’s first look poster and teaser. Bollywood actress Kangana Ranaut, who’s playing Jayaa’s role in the movie, showcased the Puratchi Thalaivi’s two avatars, a young actress and CM in the teaser.
Thalaivi’s team has also announced that Thalaivi will be hitting theaters on June 26, 2020, during the summer vacation. The film will be simultaneously released in Tamil, Telugu and Hindi. Noted Tamil filmmaker AL Vijay is directing Thalaivi and NTR biopic producer Vishnu Induri is bankrolling the project. Aravind Swamy and Prakash Raj will be essaying MGR and Karunanidhi respectively.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pre-production of Mahesh-Trivikram film in full swing
- Samantha on a crazy mission in The Famil Man 2
- Prabhas-Nag Ashwin project pushed to 2022
- Krithi Shetty clarifies about her future projects
- Telangana government extends lockdown till 30th May
- Tough times ahead for India’s hero Sonu Sood