The Krishna Vamsi, Ram Charan project, Govindudu Andarivadele has been going through enormous changes in the recent times. After roping in Prakash Raj for a major role, latest reports reveal that Jayasudha has also been roped in for this family entertainer.
Jayasudha will be playing Prakash Raj’s wife in the film. A new schedule is slated to kick off from the 5th of June in Hyderabad, and an expensive village house set worth around 2.5 crores has been put for this shoot.
A mammoth 30 scenes and 2 songs will be shot in this set over a period of 45 days. Ram Charan plays the lead role in this film, which has Kajal Agarwal as the heroine.
Star producer Bandla Ganesh produces this film on Parameswara Arts, and Yuvan Shanka Raja composes music.
- Date set for Pawan Kalyan’s eye surgery
- Akhil’s heroine lands a prestigious project
- Venky-Varun’s F2 all set for a grand launch
- Will this buzz on Mahesh Babu’s film turn out to be true?
- Sammohanam brought me closer to Mahesh: Sudheer Babu