A few days ago, we had reported that star character artist Jagapathi Babu walked out of Mahesh Babu’s ongoing film, Sarileru Nikevvaru.
Meanwhile, a while ago, SN director Anil Ravipudi gave clarity on rumors and tweeted “Thanks for understanding and we respect you sir @IamJagguBhai #SarileruNeekevvaru” with an attachment explaining the reasons behind JB’s exit from the film.
Presently, Sarileru Nikevvaru shoot is underway at Kashmir and Prakash Raj will play JB’s role now. Dil Raju and Anil Sunkara are bankrolling the project jointly.
— Anil Ravipudi (@AnilRavipudi) July 19, 2019
Articles that might interest you:
- Latest update on Pawan’s Vakeel Saab shoot
- Lockdown Review : Revenge – English Film on Netflix
- Acharya pushed to Sankranthi, 2021?
- Poll : When do you think RRR will release?
- Here is the first Indian star to resume shooting amid Coronavirus scare
- Guess : Who is this star daughter?