A few days ago, we had reported that star character artist Jagapathi Babu walked out of Mahesh Babu’s ongoing film, Sarileru Nikevvaru.
Meanwhile, a while ago, SN director Anil Ravipudi gave clarity on rumors and tweeted “Thanks for understanding and we respect you sir @IamJagguBhai #SarileruNeekevvaru” with an attachment explaining the reasons behind JB’s exit from the film.
Presently, Sarileru Nikevvaru shoot is underway at Kashmir and Prakash Raj will play JB’s role now. Dil Raju and Anil Sunkara are bankrolling the project jointly.
— Anil Ravipudi (@AnilRavipudi) July 19, 2019
Articles that might interest you:
- Saaho mania heats up in twin states
- Nandita Swetha’s suspense family thriller launched
- Naveen Polishetty to prove his mettle with Chhichhore
- Poll: Will RRR beat the collections of Baahubali?
- Revealed-How Kajal missed romancing Prabhas in Saaho
- Dhanush’s long-delayed film gets a release date