A few days ago, we had reported that star character artist Jagapathi Babu walked out of Mahesh Babu’s ongoing film, Sarileru Nikevvaru.
Meanwhile, a while ago, SN director Anil Ravipudi gave clarity on rumors and tweeted “Thanks for understanding and we respect you sir @IamJagguBhai #SarileruNeekevvaru” with an attachment explaining the reasons behind JB’s exit from the film.
Presently, Sarileru Nikevvaru shoot is underway at Kashmir and Prakash Raj will play JB’s role now. Dil Raju and Anil Sunkara are bankrolling the project jointly.
— Anil Ravipudi (@AnilRavipudi) July 19, 2019
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Maestro – Crime drama with a twist
- Pooja Hegde dubs for Most Eligible Bachelor
- Ala Sakshi Awards Lo: Allu Arjun tweets as ALVP wins big at Sakshi awards
- Solid advance bookings for Love Story
- Something exciting coming soon, Ram Charan tells fans
- Poll : What did you think of ‘Gully Rowdy’ Movie ?