Senior hero Rajasekhar’s father Varadarajan Gopal (94) breathed his last on Thursday evening at 6:30 PM. Varadarajan, a retired DCP of Chennai, was ill for the last few days and he was undergoing treatment at City Neuro Center Hospital in Hyderabad.
This morning, Rajasekhar’s wife and senior actress Jeevitha Rajasekhar issued a press note to inform that Varadarajan Gopal’s mortal remains are being flown to Chennai today. “People wishing to pay their last respects can do so after 4 PM today (Friday) at his residence in Anna Nagar, Chennai. His funeral is scheduled for tomorrow (Saturday) after 12 PM. The time is yet to be decided,” Jeevitha said in the press note.
Articles that might interest you:
- Payal Rajput’s latest video is way too bold
- RRR’s Naatu Naatu song amasses 75 million views
- Sammathame’s first single is melodious
- Official – Pushpa’s massive trailer on December 6th
- Bimbisara teaser – Grand and action filled
- Allu Arjun and Samantha to kick-start Pushpa’s special song today