Hero Nani and Amala Paul’s ‘Jenda Pai Kapiraju is getting ready for a release soon. After the film has been stuck due to financial issues and a bad reception in Tamil Nadu, the movie is finally moving towards a release. Apparently, the film’s financiers met recently to clear doubts about this movie and ensure a release.
If everything works out, the film might release in the last week of July. Samuthirakani is the director of this movie. Nani is playing a dual role in this movie and one of the roles will be a very mass role. The film is expected to be quite raw.
GV Prakash has composed the music and Sreenivas has produced the film.
- Much-awaited entertainer completes its censor
- Team Rajamouli gearing up for a massive set work
- Thanks to star director, Kiara Advani lost a biggie
- Yet another heroine in talks for Sye Raa
- Idam Jagat looking at a September release