Nani, Amala Paul starrer Jenda Pai Kapiraju is going to be launched on August 1 in Annapurna Studios, Hyderabad. Several bigwigs of Telugu film industry are expected to attend the opening ceremony. Samuthirakani (Shambo Shiva Shambo fame) is directing the film and K S Srinivasan is producing this bilingual film in Telugu and Tamil. Sources say that the film is based on the theme that if you correct yourself, the world will automatically correct itself. GV Prakash is going to compose the music. This is the first time Nani and Amala Paul are teaming up for a film.
- Release date of Suriya’s other film also gets a date
- All eyes on Kanchana 3’s trailer
- Mahesh Babu very happy with Vamsi Paidipally
- Poll : Will Chay make a comeback with Majili?
- Star hero for Majili’s pre-release event
- NTR’s unseen engagement snap goes viral