Nani will soon be seen in a socio drama titled Jenda Pai Kapiraju. Samuthirakani (of Shambo Shiva Shambo fame) is directing the film and K S Srinivasan is producing it under Vasan Visual Ventures banner. Nani and Amala Paul are playing the lead roles. Already, two schedules of the film have been wrapped up. The film is said to be inspired from
a real incident and it revolves around the theme that the society will change automatically if you reform yourself first. Nani is playing dual roles in this film. GV Prakash is scoring the music and M Sukumar is the cinematographer. The film is expected to hit the screens on August 1. Apart from this film, Nani will also be seen in Krishna Vamsi’s Paisa and the remake of Band Baaja Baraat.
- Reputed distribution house bags NTR’s Nizam rights
- Aravindha Sametha gets a date for censor scrutiny
- NOTA’s Tamil version to get a huge release on par with top stars
- Pawan Kalyan felicitates his school teachers
- Award-winning filmmaker announces a film on Kerala floods