The audio of Jenda Pai Kapiraju, starring Nani and Amala Paul, is going to be launched in the last week of this month. Directed by Samuthirakani, the film has been made in Telugu and Tamil. The audio of the Tamil version was launched on December 11 in Chennai and now, the team is making preparations to launch the audio on December 28 in Shilpa Kala Vedika, Hyderabad.
Nani is playing dual roles in this action drama and one of them is that of a Tamilian named Maya Kannan. This role is said to be one of the main highlights of the film and also, this characterization has negative shades. Samuthirakani had earlier made Shambo Shiva Shambo in Telugu and this is his comeback film of sorts, after a brief gap. Ragini Dwivedi has played a special role in the film.
K S Srinivasan has produced the film under Vasan Visual Ventures banner. GV Prakash has scored the music.
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties
- Sye Raa’s team races against time to complete Nayanthara’s scenes
- AR Rahman makes amateur Telugu female singer an internet sensation
- Priyanka, Nick Jonas to wed in a royal palace in Jodhpur
- Pawan Kalyan escapes unhurt in a car accident