The new schedule of Nani’s upcoming film Jenda Pai Kapiraju began recently in Hyderabad. The film was briefly in Chennai in February and Nani recently flew to Hyderabad to continue the film’s shooting in the city. The schedule will go on for the next three weeks and some key scenes will be shot on Nani. Samuthirakani is directing the film and K S Srinivasan is producing the film. So far, nearly 50% of the film’s shooting has been wrapped up. Nani is playing dual roles in the film and for one of the roles in the film he’s going bald. Amala Paul is playing the lead actress in the film. G V Prakash is scoring the music. The film is expected to release in early August. Meanwhile, Nani’s next film Paisa is hearing up for release in April. Krishna Vamsi has directed the film
Articles that might interest you:
- Star heroine’s unseen video goes viral
- Birthday announcement- Akhil disappoints fans
- Suresh Productions to co-produce a remake?
- Mohan Babu, Vishnu’s splendid act of kindness wins hearts
- Thala Ajith donates big for Coronavirus relief
- Will Samantha respond to her trolls?