Nani, Amala Paul are teaming up for a social drama titled Jenda Pai Kapiraju. Samuthirakani is directing the film. Jenda Pai Kapiraju was earlier shot in Kerala, Goa and Hyderabad. The latest schedule of the film began earlier today in Hyderabad. Nani, who was in Mumbai yesterday to visit Yash Raj Studios, flew to Chennai to start shooting for Jenda Pai Kapiraju. Amala Paul is currently busy shooting for Iddarammayilatho and she’ll join the team at a later point of time.
The film is said to be inspired from a real incident and Nani is playing dual roles in this film which is based on the theme that if you change yourself first, the society will also change. G V Prakash is scoring the music. The film is expected to release on August 1.
- Sye Raa’s team races against time to complete Nayanthara’s scenes
- AR Rahman makes amateur Telugu female singer an internet sensation
- Priyanka, Nick Jonas to wed in a royal palace in Jodhpur
- Pawan Kalyan escapes unhurt in a car accident
- Taxiwala director reveals how Arjun Reddy made a solid impact on him