Nani’s upcoming film Jenda Pai Kapiraju is in final stages of shooting. Recently, few scenes were shot in Bangalore and currently, the film unit is in Coimbatore to shoot the film’s climax sequence. Nani is playing dual roles in this action drama and for one of the roles he’s even shaving off his head to suit the character. Samuthirakani is directing the film and K S Srinivasan is producing the film under Vasan Visual Ventures banner. Amala Paul is the lead actress. The film is inspired from a real incident and it’s based on the theme that if you change yourself, the society will change automatically. GV Prakash is scoring the music. The film will hit the screens later this year. Apart from this film, Nani is also shooting for the Tamil remake of Band Baaja Baarat and Krishna Vamsi’s Paisa is slated for release soon.
- Details about Puri Jagannadh-Ram film
- Kamal Haasan undergoes look test for Indian 2
- Pooja Hegde reveals fun side of Akshay Kumar
- Mohanlal slammed for his insensitive comments on #MeToo movement
- Ajith to team up with his favorite director for the fifth time?