The shooting of Nani’s upcoming film Jenda Pai Kapiraju has finally come to an end. Recently, the last schedule of the film was shot in Hyderabad. Samuthirakani has directed the film and K S Srinivasan has produced it under Vasan Visual Ventures banner.
Nani and Amala Paul have played the lead roles in this action drama. Earlier this week, Nani officially unveiled his look from this film, in which he’s playing dual roles. One of them is Aravind Shiva Shankar, who hails from Andhra Pradesh, whereas the other character is a Tamilian named Maya Kannan, who comes to Andhra Pradesh for a reason. Nani’s mass look as Maya Kannan has received terrific response on social media.
Kannada actress Ragini Dwivedi has played an important role in the film and she has also shot for a special song with Nani. G V Prakash has scored the music. The film is expected to release early next year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Latest update on Manchu Manoj’s maiden home production
- Ajith, Mahesh prove their social media stamina; Top 2019 Twitter trends
- Once flop actress now making waves in Bollywood
- Noted director bags Mahesh’s film rights
- RRR Update- Ram Charan shot for the best scenes of RRR today
- Tenali Ramakrishna BA BL’s special premieres in 4 cities