It’s well known that Kannada actress Shraddha Srinath, who will soon be seen in Nani’s Jersey, is all set to make her Bollywood debut with Milan Talkies. Directed by actor-filmmaker Tigmanshu Dhulia, the film has Ali Fazal playing the male lead.
In a latest interaction with a popular English daily, Shraddha opened up about how she was offered Milan Talkies. Shraddha revealed that it was Tigmanshu’s writer friend who had seen her performance in Vikram Vedha and suggested her name to Tigmanshu.
“He sent me a script and I auditioned. After that he asked me to shoot it again with the camera closer to me. It was the quickest audition ever,” said Shraddha. Language was never a problem for the young actress. Her dad is in the Defence forces and she has travelled enough in the North to get her Hindi right.
Articles that might interest you:
- Big update: Pawan Kalyan okays Bandla Ganesh’s project
- Film Trivia – Guess the actress who was the first choice for Pokkiri?
- Poll : Which of these Vijay Devarakonda films are you looking forward to?
- Vijay Devarakonda announces a stunning project with star director
- Noted director to make a pro-Rhea Chakraborty film?
- Bigg Boss 4- Social media following saved this contestant from elimination