It’s well known that Kannada actress Shraddha Srinath, who will soon be seen in Nani’s Jersey, is all set to make her Bollywood debut with Milan Talkies. Directed by actor-filmmaker Tigmanshu Dhulia, the film has Ali Fazal playing the male lead.
In a latest interaction with a popular English daily, Shraddha opened up about how she was offered Milan Talkies. Shraddha revealed that it was Tigmanshu’s writer friend who had seen her performance in Vikram Vedha and suggested her name to Tigmanshu.
“He sent me a script and I auditioned. After that he asked me to shoot it again with the camera closer to me. It was the quickest audition ever,” said Shraddha. Language was never a problem for the young actress. Her dad is in the Defence forces and she has travelled enough in the North to get her Hindi right.
Articles that might interest you:
- Aranya’s team will always be special to me : Rana Daggubati
- Interview : Sai Madhav Burra – Sreekaram is a tribute to farmers
- Rana’s rugged avatar impresses in Aranya’s action-packed trailer
- A crazy film titled Savitri W/O Satyamurthy launched in style
- NTR to have back to back releases in a short span
- Clean U for Sreekaram – Set for a release