Bollywood star actor, Ayushmann Khurrana’s new film is titled Doctor G. Touted as a social drama, the film is said to showcase sensitive issues related to women.
Earlier, the makers have roped in Super 30 and Jersey fame Mrunal Thakur as the female lead in the movie. Now, the latest news is that Mrunal opted out of the movie due to a clash of call sheets.
Reportedly, with no option left the makers are in search of the actress to replace Mrunal Thakur. Anubhuti Kashyap is the director of Doctor G.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sita Ramam’s latest US collections are here
- Nani’s Dasara to finally resume shoot
- Karthikeya 2’s official OTT partner is here
- Pawan Kalyan resumes his political commitments
- Noted channel bags Dhamaka’s satellite rights
- Blockbuster Dirty Picture to have a sequel