Looks like things are not going easy for the team of Shahid Kapoor’s Jersey. A few days back, the film was postponed and now one more disappointing news has come out.
The word now is that the film’s female lead, Mrunal Thakur has been tested positive to the Omicron variant of Covid. She is in isolation and is getting better.
The Omicron cases in India are growing like wild fire and various restrictions are also being carried out in parts of the country. Several films are also getting postponed. Here’s wishing Mrunal Thakur a speedy recovery.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu and Deepika Padukone were the first choices for this Telugu blockbuster
- Theatrical trailer of VJ Sunny and Sapthagiri’s Unstoppable gets unveiled
- Poll : Can Adipurush make it to the top 10 Hindi grossers?
- NBK108: Makers promise bombarding updates for Balayya’s birthday
- Adipurush pre-release event: Makers provide further details
- Vicky Kaushal and Sara Ali Khan’s new film springs surprise at the box office
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food