Looks like things are not going easy for the team of Shahid Kapoor’s Jersey. A few days back, the film was postponed and now one more disappointing news has come out.
The word now is that the film’s female lead, Mrunal Thakur has been tested positive to the Omicron variant of Covid. She is in isolation and is getting better.
The Omicron cases in India are growing like wild fire and various restrictions are also being carried out in parts of the country. Several films are also getting postponed. Here’s wishing Mrunal Thakur a speedy recovery.
Articles that might interest you:
- Tollywood’s pride, Arundhati completes 13 glorious years
- Akhanda becomes the highest grosser in Balakrishna’s career
- Ashok Galla watches Hero movie with audiences
- Sai Dharam Tej looks dapper in the latest pic
- Bhama Kalapam’s intense first glimpse is out now
- Lata Mangeshkar’s health worsens – Still remains in ICU