It is well-known news that Bollywood star, Shahid Kapoor will be reprising Nani’s role in Jersey’s Hindi remake. Gowtam Tinnanuri, the talented director who helmed Jersey, will also direct the Hindi version.
Meanwhile, the latest news is that young starlet Mrunal Thakur, who was seen in films like Super 30 and Batla House has been picked as the female lead in the remake.
She will be reprising Shraddha Srinath’s role in the film. Tollywood producers Allu Aravind and Dil Raju and Aman Gill will jointly bankroll the movie. The film is slated to hit screens on August 28 next year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star heroine to do a mass number in Acharya?
- Rumors on Ravi Teja’s Krack put to rest
- Popular actor’s negative role in Chiru’s Lucifer remake?
- Alia Bhatt still not ready to resume shootings
- Sara Ali Khan’s driver tests positive for COVID-19
- Photo Moment: Girls luncheon on Vinaya Vidheya Rama set