It is well-known news that Bollywood star, Shahid Kapoor will be reprising Nani’s role in Jersey’s Hindi remake. Gowtam Tinnanuri, the talented director who helmed Jersey, will also direct the Hindi version.
Meanwhile, the latest news is that young starlet Mrunal Thakur, who was seen in films like Super 30 and Batla House has been picked as the female lead in the remake.
She will be reprising Shraddha Srinath’s role in the film. Tollywood producers Allu Aravind and Dil Raju and Aman Gill will jointly bankroll the movie. The film is slated to hit screens on August 28 next year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Salman’s Radhe gets massive cuts from Censors
- Happening director to team up with Prabhas?
- Mahesh Babu shares important information on Covid-19
- Noted heroine talks about the importance of breast-feeding
- Stage set for Nithin- Vakkantham Vamsi film?
- A new release date of Pushpa makes hulchul