The outbreak of the Novel Coronavirus in India has disrupted the civil life in an unexpected manner. Even the film industries across the country have been deeply impacted and the shootings of several movies have been either cancelled or postponed.
Now, Bollywood star Shahid Kapoor took to Twitter this afternoon and announced that the shooting for Jersey’s Hindi remake has been stalled due to Coronavirus outbreak and as a preventive measure for the safety of the entire team. “Team #Jersey is suspending shoot so as to enable all unit members to be with their families and in the safety of their homes. Be responsible. Stay safe,” Shahid tweeted.
Jersey’s Hindi version is being directed by Gautham Thinnanuri and produced jointly by Tollywood producers Allu Aravind and Dil Raju.
At a time like this it is our social responsibility to do everything in our capacity to curb the spread of this virus. Team #Jersey is suspending shoot so as to enable all unit members to be with their families and in the safety of their homes. Be responsible. Stay safe.❤️🙏
— Shahid Kapoor (@shahidkapoor) March 14, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Satruvu completes 31 years- MS Raju posts a memorable picture
- OTT Review : Poison 2 – Hindi series on Zee 5
- Sreekram wraps up its major schedule post lockdown
- Poll : Who among these do you think is the No 1 heroine as of now?
- Bigg Boss 4 – Super tight competition for elimination this week
- This is why Shyam Singha Roy’s producers changed hands