Nani’s Jersey and Lawrence’s Kanchana 3 have had a decent first weekend at the box-offices in Krishna district. Both the films are facing some tough competition from each other in the B, C centres, but managed to register good shares over the weekend.
On Sunday, in Krishna district, Jersey collected Rs 23.03 lakh share, taking its first weekend total share to Rs 76.79 lakhs. On the other hand, Kanchana 3 collected Rs 22.69 lakh share on Sunday. The film’s total 3-day weekend share is Rs 69.20 lakhs.
Articles that might interest you:
- FDFS : Live Updates from HIT
- Legendary Editor Sreekar Prasad enters Limca Book of Records
- Jungle anthem from Rana’s Aranya is out
- Creative director wraps up his new script
- War of words between Kabali director and BJP spokesperson
- This scene in Salman’s Radhe is going to be crazy