Nani’s Jersey and Lawrence’s Kanchana 3 have had a decent first weekend at the box-offices in Krishna district. Both the films are facing some tough competition from each other in the B, C centres, but managed to register good shares over the weekend.
On Sunday, in Krishna district, Jersey collected Rs 23.03 lakh share, taking its first weekend total share to Rs 76.79 lakhs. On the other hand, Kanchana 3 collected Rs 22.69 lakh share on Sunday. The film’s total 3-day weekend share is Rs 69.20 lakhs.
Articles that might interest you:
- Akshay Kumar makes a solid donation once again
- Gang Leader girl replaces Anupama Parameswaran?
- After actresses, NCB to now issue summons to Bollywood heroes?
- Anchor Pradeep’s wedding with politician’s daughter becomes a hot topic
- Sarkaru Vaari Paata team to wrap up 45 percent shoot in 45 days
- I don’t smoke and take drugs says Rakul Preet