Nani’s Jersey and Lawrence’s Kanchana 3 have had a decent first weekend at the box-offices in Krishna district. Both the films are facing some tough competition from each other in the B, C centres, but managed to register good shares over the weekend.
On Sunday, in Krishna district, Jersey collected Rs 23.03 lakh share, taking its first weekend total share to Rs 76.79 lakhs. On the other hand, Kanchana 3 collected Rs 22.69 lakh share on Sunday. The film’s total 3-day weekend share is Rs 69.20 lakhs.
Articles that might interest you:
- Official: Pawan Kalyan-Rana’s AK remake locks release date
- Ajith’s charming looks in Valimai’s first single poster thrills fans
- Second schedule of Nag-Praveen Sattaru film from this date
- Varun Tej’s heavy-duty workout for Ghani gives a major Monday motivation
- Interesting: Rajamouli didn’t shoot RRR’s Dosti song
- Viral – Allu Arjun wishes DSP on Pushpa’s crazy number