Nani’s Jersey and Lawrence’s Kanchana 3 have had a decent first weekend at the box-offices in Krishna district. Both the films are facing some tough competition from each other in the B, C centres, but managed to register good shares over the weekend.
On Sunday, in Krishna district, Jersey collected Rs 23.03 lakh share, taking its first weekend total share to Rs 76.79 lakhs. On the other hand, Kanchana 3 collected Rs 22.69 lakh share on Sunday. The film’s total 3-day weekend share is Rs 69.20 lakhs.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhudeva, Tamannaah’s 2 movies to release on the same day
- Interview : Kajal Aggarwal – I have given blood, soul and tears for Sita
- Maharshi’s WW 10-day collections: To enter 90 Cr club today
- Mahesh thanks Vamshi for giving him his finest and proudest film
- Akhil4 to kick-start without a heroine?
- Saaho will beat Baahubali 2 in this aspect