Released on April 19th, Jersey and Kanchana 3 are posting impressive figures in both the Telugu states. While Jersey is dominating in A centers, Kanchana 3 is ruling the roost in B and C centers.
According to the latest reports, in Krishna district, Jersey collected a share of Rs 20,06,754 on its second day, taking its 2-day grand total to Rs 53,65,377. On the other hand, Kanchana 3 has generated a share of 16,36,765 in the region, adding to the grand total of Rs 46,50,000.
The collections are expected to be even better on the third day for both films thanks to the Sunday advantage.
Articles that might interest you:
- RRR actress is Times Most Desirable Woman
- No story locked for Mahesh-Vamshi Paidipally’s next film
- Director opens up about Salman’s cameo in Saaho
- FDFS : Live Updates from Sita
- Fresh troubles for Arjun Reddy’s Tamil remake
- Young Tollywood hero’s Kollywood plans