Released on April 19th, Jersey and Kanchana 3 are posting impressive figures in both the Telugu states. While Jersey is dominating in A centers, Kanchana 3 is ruling the roost in B and C centers.
According to the latest reports, in Krishna district, Jersey collected a share of Rs 20,06,754 on its second day, taking its 2-day grand total to Rs 53,65,377. On the other hand, Kanchana 3 has generated a share of 16,36,765 in the region, adding to the grand total of Rs 46,50,000.
The collections are expected to be even better on the third day for both films thanks to the Sunday advantage.
Articles that might interest you:
- Official: Pawan Kalyan-Rana’s AK remake locks release date
- Ajith’s charming looks in Valimai’s first single poster thrills fans
- Second schedule of Nag-Praveen Sattaru film from this date
- Varun Tej’s heavy-duty workout for Ghani gives a major Monday motivation
- Interesting: Rajamouli didn’t shoot RRR’s Dosti song
- Viral – Allu Arjun wishes DSP on Pushpa’s crazy number