Released on April 19th, Jersey and Kanchana 3 are posting impressive figures in both the Telugu states. While Jersey is dominating in A centers, Kanchana 3 is ruling the roost in B and C centers.
According to the latest reports, in Krishna district, Jersey collected a share of Rs 20,06,754 on its second day, taking its 2-day grand total to Rs 53,65,377. On the other hand, Kanchana 3 has generated a share of 16,36,765 in the region, adding to the grand total of Rs 46,50,000.
The collections are expected to be even better on the third day for both films thanks to the Sunday advantage.
Articles that might interest you:
- Interesting update on Anil Ravipudi’s F3
- Allu Arjun hosts an intimate bash on wife’s birthday
- Prabhas’ director joins the ‘reopen theaters’ demand
- Poll : Who according to you has the strongest batting line-up in IPL 2020?
- After the disappointing V, Nani lines up 4 exciting films
- Kamal Haasan thanks AP CM YS Jagan