After a solid first weekend, Nani’s Jersey has slowed down a bit on the weekdays. The film’s collections are taking a hit due to Kanchana 3’s strong performance in the B, C centres. On Wednesday, in Krishna district, Jersey, collected Rs 6.37 lakhs, taking its 6-day total Krishna share to Rs 1.02 crore.
Naga Chaitanya and Samantha’s Majili is nearing its full run in the Krishna region. The film, on its 20th day, collected Rs 63,022. Majili’s total 20-day Krishna share is Rs 1.76 crores. The film has turned out to be the highest grosser in Chay’s career.
On the other hand, Sai Dharam Tej’s Chitralahari, after showing a decent promise in its first weekend, has fallen flat at the box-office now. The film could only collect Rs 15,549 on its 13th day in Krishna district. Chitralahari’s total 13-day Krishna share is Rs 75.04 lakhs.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 4 – Telugu actress to be the wild card entry
- Poll : NTR or Prabhas. Whom should Prashanth Neel of KGF fame direct first?
- Top music composer for award-winning director’s son’s debut film
- Interesting details about Mani Ratnam’s OTT debut ‘Navarasa’
- Hyderabadi Bollywood actress strongly denies involvement in drug scandal
- Die-hard fan walks 250 kilometres to meet Allu Arjun