After a solid first weekend, Nani’s Jersey has slowed down a bit on the weekdays. The film’s collections are taking a hit due to Kanchana 3’s strong performance in the B, C centres. On Wednesday, in Krishna district, Jersey, collected Rs 6.37 lakhs, taking its 6-day total Krishna share to Rs 1.02 crore.
Naga Chaitanya and Samantha’s Majili is nearing its full run in the Krishna region. The film, on its 20th day, collected Rs 63,022. Majili’s total 20-day Krishna share is Rs 1.76 crores. The film has turned out to be the highest grosser in Chay’s career.
On the other hand, Sai Dharam Tej’s Chitralahari, after showing a decent promise in its first weekend, has fallen flat at the box-office now. The film could only collect Rs 15,549 on its 13th day in Krishna district. Chitralahari’s total 13-day Krishna share is Rs 75.04 lakhs.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kamal demands the central govt to repeal the controversial Cinematography Amendment Bill
- Star Tamil hero to do an action-packed web series for Amazon
- Guntur Mirchi teaser – Mehboob Dil Se in action avatar
- Solid new poster of Sanjay Dutt as Adheera from KGF 2 out now
- Twists and turns to engage the audience in Timmarusu
- Maha Samudram’s promotions to kick-start with an intense video