Nani’s upcoming sports drama, Jersey, is slated for release on April 19. Malli Raava fame Gowtam Tinnanuri has directed the movie and Kannada actress Shraddha Srinath will be seen as the leading lady in it. In the film, Nani plays Arjun, a middle-aged cricketer who aspires to make it big in his career.
Recently, there were several speculations about Jersey’s climax. The film’s makers rumored to have shot two climaxes, one that ends on a happy note and the other with a heartbreaking ending. However, Jersey’s makers are quick to refute these rumors and clarified that they have not shot two separate climaxes, leaving the suspense to continue on whether the film will have a happy ending or a tragic one.
Suryadevara Naga Vamsi has produced the film under Sithara Entertainments banner. Anirudh Ravichander is the music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Thanks to COVID- Sonu Sood’s dull career picks up
- Bigg Boss 4- This contestant’s safe game working big time
- At last, Govt of India gives permission to re-open theaters
- Puri Jagan planning a foreign schedule for Vijay Devarakonda’s next
- Akshay Kumar makes a solid donation once again
- Gang Leader girl replaces Anupama Parameswaran?