Nani and Shraddha Srinath-starrer sports drama, Jersey, is gearing up for a grand worldwide release on April 19. The film’s post-production formalities are underway in full swing. In the movie, Nani plays the role of an aging cricketer.
In a latest media interaction, director Gowtam Tinnanuri said that Jersey will always be a film which will be close to his heart. He went on to say that the entire team had fun while shooting the film and that even audiences will have a laugh riot in the theaters.
Sithara Entertainments banner is bankrolling the film. Anirudh Ravichander is the film’s music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sonu Sood’s jaw-dropping number of people he helped during lockdown
- Empower the Silence: Anushka’s message ahead of Nishabdham’s release
- Taapsee’s Thappad achieves a rare feat
- Ram Charan’s striking picture goes viral
- Tamil star Captain Vijayakanth hospitalized due to COVID-19
- Producer wants compensation- Files case to stall Vishal’s Chakra