Nani and Shraddha Srinath-starrer sports drama, Jersey, is gearing up for a grand worldwide release on April 19. The film’s post-production formalities are underway in full swing. In the movie, Nani plays the role of an aging cricketer.
In a latest media interaction, director Gowtam Tinnanuri said that Jersey will always be a film which will be close to his heart. He went on to say that the entire team had fun while shooting the film and that even audiences will have a laugh riot in the theaters.
Sithara Entertainments banner is bankrolling the film. Anirudh Ravichander is the film’s music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Adivi Sesh ‘Major’ likely to be out on this date?
- F3 set for an August release- Date inside
- Virata Parvam seals its release date finally
- Anasuya’s Thank You Brother Trailer – Slick and Gripping
- Naveen Chandra’s new thriller launched in style
- Interview : Pradeep Machiraju – I have struggled 10 years to achieve my dream