Nani’s latest sports drama, Jersey, has finally hit screens this morning. The film has received unanimous positive reviews from movie lovers and critics. Many hailed Nani’s emotional performance and director Gowtam Tinnanuri’s sensible direction.
Jersey was premiered at over 130 locations across the United States. Until the latest updates, after the completion of the premieres, Jersey has collected a decent gross of $143,640 from 132 locations. Although this is Nani’s top 6th highest premiere figure, the collections are expected to pick up from Saturday, thanks to the positive word of mouth.
Articles that might interest you:
- Trailer for Rakul, Vaishnav Tej’s Kondapolam gets a date
- Two noted heroines to sizzle in Nag’s Bangaraju
- Love Story’s latest US collections – In no mood to slow down
- Poll : Which aspect of Love Story impressed you the most?
- Upasana posts an adorable picture – Calls it Most Precious
- Bigg Boss 5 – This contestant creating a solid jealousy angle among ladies