Nani’s latest sports drama, Jersey, has finally hit screens this morning. The film has received unanimous positive reviews from movie lovers and critics. Many hailed Nani’s emotional performance and director Gowtam Tinnanuri’s sensible direction.
Jersey was premiered at over 130 locations across the United States. Until the latest updates, after the completion of the premieres, Jersey has collected a decent gross of $143,640 from 132 locations. Although this is Nani’s top 6th highest premiere figure, the collections are expected to pick up from Saturday, thanks to the positive word of mouth.
Articles that might interest you:
- Crucial weekend for Nithin’s Check
- Jathi Ratnalu is a hilarious laugh riot: Nag Ashwin
- Star hero to grace A1 Express pre-release event
- Rakul Preet elated with the response to her role in Check
- Trade – Uppena still a hot favorite despite multiple releases
- Vijay Sethupathi appreciates team ‘A’