Nani’s latest sports drama, Jersey, has finally hit screens this morning. The film has received unanimous positive reviews from movie lovers and critics. Many hailed Nani’s emotional performance and director Gowtam Tinnanuri’s sensible direction.
Jersey was premiered at over 130 locations across the United States. Until the latest updates, after the completion of the premieres, Jersey has collected a decent gross of $143,640 from 132 locations. Although this is Nani’s top 6th highest premiere figure, the collections are expected to pick up from Saturday, thanks to the positive word of mouth.
Articles that might interest you:
- This upcoming anthology film to get an OTT release?
- Andrea Jeremiah bags an interesting project
- Niharika hits the gym with her brother’s heroine
- Noted producers venture into hotel business
- Ram Charan’s ‘perfect Sunday drive’ with his Brat
- Vijay Deverakonda thought-provoking message on love with a cute picture