Nani has hit the ball out of the park as he has given the best performance of his career in Jersey. The film has opened to some solid revenues all over and the latest we hear is that the film has made a total share of 4.6 crores on the first day in both the Telugu states.
Things would have been even better for Jersey if Kanachana 3 had a different release date. The massy comedy-drama is also drawing good crowds at the theaters and is a good competition for Jersey.
As it is the weekend, the collections of Jersey will surely increase as it has a superb word of mouth. Detailed collections will follow soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- A1 Express’ 3-day 1st weekend collections
- Ravi Teja’s adorable workout with his boy
- Mahesh posts a heartfelt message on Women’s Day
- Virata Parvam team’s Women’s Day tribute to its female characters
- This popular star to be Kamal’s villain in Vikram?
- Naveen and Vijay are two sides of one coin: Nag Ashwin