Nani’s acclaimed sports drama, Jersey, is continuing its good show at the box-offices across the US and the twin Telugu states. In the US, the film ended up collecting $179,391 on Sunday, taking its total first weekend US gross to $911,678 (Rs 6.38 Cr).
Jersey is all set to enter $1 million club on Tuesday. This will be Nani’s sixth $1M movie in the US, after MCA, Ninnu Kori, Nenu Local, Bhale Bhale Magadivoi and Eega. Going by the latest trends, the film is expected to surpass Nani’s best Bhale Bhale Magadivoi’s lifetime collections ($1,429M) to become his highest grosser in the US.
Articles that might interest you:
- Thalaivii locks OTT premieres date
- Mahesh Babu provides an update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s shoot
- Ravi Teja’s Khiladi completes its talkie part
- Mahesh turns brand ambassador for Big C
- Chay, Sai Pallavi’s Love Story off to a solid start in US
- Raja Raja Chora locks OTT release date