Nani’s acclaimed sports drama, Jersey, is continuing its good show at the box-offices across the US and the twin Telugu states. In the US, the film ended up collecting $179,391 on Sunday, taking its total first weekend US gross to $911,678 (Rs 6.38 Cr).
Jersey is all set to enter $1 million club on Tuesday. This will be Nani’s sixth $1M movie in the US, after MCA, Ninnu Kori, Nenu Local, Bhale Bhale Magadivoi and Eega. Going by the latest trends, the film is expected to surpass Nani’s best Bhale Bhale Magadivoi’s lifetime collections ($1,429M) to become his highest grosser in the US.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rakul Preet to attend NCB interrogation today
- Payal Ghosh attends police interrogation
- Thank u for every song u sang fr me: Salman Khan prays for SPB
- Singer Sid Sriram thrilled with Maguva Maguva song’s success
- Suriya to play politician yet again in his next?
- 30 Rojullo Preminchatam Ela is back in news -Here’s how?