Nani’s acclaimed sports drama, Jersey, is continuing its good show at the box-offices across the US and the twin Telugu states. In the US, the film ended up collecting $179,391 on Sunday, taking its total first weekend US gross to $911,678 (Rs 6.38 Cr).
Jersey is all set to enter $1 million club on Tuesday. This will be Nani’s sixth $1M movie in the US, after MCA, Ninnu Kori, Nenu Local, Bhale Bhale Magadivoi and Eega. Going by the latest trends, the film is expected to surpass Nani’s best Bhale Bhale Magadivoi’s lifetime collections ($1,429M) to become his highest grosser in the US.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhudeva, Tamannaah’s 2 movies to release on the same day
- Interview : Kajal Aggarwal – I have given blood, soul and tears for Sita
- Maharshi’s WW 10-day collections: To enter 90 Cr club today
- Mahesh thanks Vamshi for giving him his finest and proudest film
- Akhil4 to kick-start without a heroine?
- Saaho will beat Baahubali 2 in this aspect