Nani’s acclaimed sports drama, Jersey, is continuing its good show at the box-offices across the US and the twin Telugu states. In the US, the film ended up collecting $179,391 on Sunday, taking its total first weekend US gross to $911,678 (Rs 6.38 Cr).
Jersey is all set to enter $1 million club on Tuesday. This will be Nani’s sixth $1M movie in the US, after MCA, Ninnu Kori, Nenu Local, Bhale Bhale Magadivoi and Eega. Going by the latest trends, the film is expected to surpass Nani’s best Bhale Bhale Magadivoi’s lifetime collections ($1,429M) to become his highest grosser in the US.
Articles that might interest you:
- FDFS : Live Updates from HIT
- Legendary Editor Sreekar Prasad enters Limca Book of Records
- Jungle anthem from Rana’s Aranya is out
- Creative director wraps up his new script
- War of words between Kabali director and BJP spokesperson
- This scene in Salman’s Radhe is going to be crazy