Nani’s acclaimed sports drama, Jersey, is continuing its good show at the box-offices across the US and the twin Telugu states. In the US, the film ended up collecting $179,391 on Sunday, taking its total first weekend US gross to $911,678 (Rs 6.38 Cr).
Jersey is all set to enter $1 million club on Tuesday. This will be Nani’s sixth $1M movie in the US, after MCA, Ninnu Kori, Nenu Local, Bhale Bhale Magadivoi and Eega. Going by the latest trends, the film is expected to surpass Nani’s best Bhale Bhale Magadivoi’s lifetime collections ($1,429M) to become his highest grosser in the US.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 5 – Star Maa approaches this celeb
- Interview : Raj Tharun – Power Play was a totally new experience for me
- Uppena- Allu Arjun in awe of Vaishnav Tej’s performance
- Poll : What’s your take on Jathi Rathnalu trailer?
- Prabhas unveils Jathi Ratnalu’s fun trailer
- Mahesh Babu launches Naa Kanulu song from Rang De