After being in the news for the last few months, Jersey’s Hindi remake finally went on floors in Mumbai. Bollywood star Shahid Kapoor, who is fresh from Kabir Singh’s massive success, is reprising Nani’s role in this much-awaited film, also titled Jersey.
In Jersey, Shahid plays a middle-aged family man who returns to cricket in his mid 30s and finally makes it to the Indian cricket team. Mrunal Thakur plays Shraddha Srinath’s role. Gowtam Thinnanuri, the director of the Telugu original, is also helming the Hindi version. Dil Raju and Aman Gill are producing the movie and Allu Aravind is presenting it.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rana Daggubati’s ‘1945’ locks its release date
- Bigg Boss 5 – Show getting boring feels social media
- I am eager to see the reaction of the Hindi audience for RRR- NTR
- Poll : What’s your take on the trailer of RRR?
- Akhanda mania continues to impress in Nizam – Day 7 collections
- Photo Moment : Jr NTR arrives in Mumbai for RRR press meet