After being in the news for the last few months, Jersey’s Hindi remake finally went on floors in Mumbai. Bollywood star Shahid Kapoor, who is fresh from Kabir Singh’s massive success, is reprising Nani’s role in this much-awaited film, also titled Jersey.
In Jersey, Shahid plays a middle-aged family man who returns to cricket in his mid 30s and finally makes it to the Indian cricket team. Mrunal Thakur plays Shraddha Srinath’s role. Gowtam Thinnanuri, the director of the Telugu original, is also helming the Hindi version. Dil Raju and Aman Gill are producing the movie and Allu Aravind is presenting it.
Articles that might interest you:
- AVPL US report: Marching towards 3 million
- World Famous Lover’s ‘My Love’ is filled with breezy romance
- Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo’s stupendous feat in Nizam; Enters 30 Cr club
- Sarileru enters 30 Cr club; Mahesh’s never before record in Nizam
- Trivikram fulfilled my wish to score a industry hit with my father: Allu Arjun
- Pawan Kalyan’s Pink remake goes on floors