After being in the news for the last few months, Jersey’s Hindi remake finally went on floors in Mumbai. Bollywood star Shahid Kapoor, who is fresh from Kabir Singh’s massive success, is reprising Nani’s role in this much-awaited film, also titled Jersey.
In Jersey, Shahid plays a middle-aged family man who returns to cricket in his mid 30s and finally makes it to the Indian cricket team. Mrunal Thakur plays Shraddha Srinath’s role. Gowtam Thinnanuri, the director of the Telugu original, is also helming the Hindi version. Dil Raju and Aman Gill are producing the movie and Allu Aravind is presenting it.
Articles that might interest you:
- A biopic on Aarti Agarwal on the cards?
- Happening star to launch his own production house
- Ram Charan’s heroine gearing up for a comeback?
- Pooja Hegde rejects star hero’s next?
- Sushant’s father filed a complaint on Feb 25 fearing threat to his son’s life
- Your 500ml plasma can save 2 lives: Nani urges to donate plasma