Very valuable gold and gold plated silver jewellery went missing from the Nanakramguda set of Anushka’s ‘Rudhrama Devi’ yesterday evening and this mystery is now being investigated by police officials after a complaint was filed at the Raiduram PS.
The jewellery was brought from Bangalore by a person for the film and it was placed in a caravan during the break. Normally, caravans and film sets are highly guarded places and it is not easy to escape with a bag containing almost one and half kilos of ornaments.
Police are now looking at the possibility of the crime being committed by someone with access to all the critical areas of the set. “Outside intruders have almost been ruled out in the case”, says an inspector who does not wish to be named.
Gunasekhar’s periodic film has already racked up a very high budget because of the big star cast and lots of sets.
- Tejaswi Madivada to host a comedy show
- Maharshi’s US schedule updates
- In front of Nag, Nani makes a promise to Bigg Boss finalists
- Saina Nehwal’s biopic goes on floors
- I had vowed to never use my father’s name in my career: Dulquer Salmaan