Jhanvi Kapoor, who made her debut with Dhadak, is going places in Bollywood. The actress is already playing a crucial role in Karan Johar’s Takht, and has been offered another big budget film to be directed by Shashank Khaitan.
The latest buzz is that Jhanvi might soon team up with Varun Dhawan for a spy thriller. The film is said to be inspired from the Bourne series, and Jhanvi will play a role which was quite different from what she had done in Dhadak. Varun will essay the role of a spy.
There is also a lot of speculation about Jhanvi’s foray into South Indian cinema. However, the actress is yet to take a call about her acting career beyond Bollywood.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 5 – Noted Telugu TV actress roped in
- Let’s lit fireworks up: Thaman on Mahesh Babu’s birthday ‘Blaster’ from SVP
- Latest number from Nithin’s Maestro sounds peppy
- Dhanush to romance three talented actresses in D44
- Maha Samudram’s Rambha tribute song promo out; Full song out soon
- Vivaha Bhojanambu Trailer – Situational comedy looks interesting