Jhanvi Kapoor, who made her debut with Dhadak, is going places in Bollywood. The actress is already playing a crucial role in Karan Johar’s Takht, and has been offered another big budget film to be directed by Shashank Khaitan.
The latest buzz is that Jhanvi might soon team up with Varun Dhawan for a spy thriller. The film is said to be inspired from the Bourne series, and Jhanvi will play a role which was quite different from what she had done in Dhadak. Varun will essay the role of a spy.
There is also a lot of speculation about Jhanvi’s foray into South Indian cinema. However, the actress is yet to take a call about her acting career beyond Bollywood.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s latest US collections
- Happening heroine demanding huge remuneration?
- Jaanu’s song impresses-Makers confirm release date
- Uppena first look- All eyes on Sai Dharam Tej’s brother
- More scenes to be added for Sankranthi blockbuster
- Poll : Which of these songs from Ala Vaikunthapuramlo had the best choreography?