Jhanvi Kapoor, who made her debut with Dhadak, is going places in Bollywood. The actress is already playing a crucial role in Karan Johar’s Takht, and has been offered another big budget film to be directed by Shashank Khaitan.
The latest buzz is that Jhanvi might soon team up with Varun Dhawan for a spy thriller. The film is said to be inspired from the Bourne series, and Jhanvi will play a role which was quite different from what she had done in Dhadak. Varun will essay the role of a spy.
There is also a lot of speculation about Jhanvi’s foray into South Indian cinema. However, the actress is yet to take a call about her acting career beyond Bollywood.
Articles that might interest you:
- Upset Indian Air Force pounces on Karan Johar over Gunjan Saxena
- Latest- CBI finds no fraud by Rhea over Sushanth’s bank account
- Nagarjuna sets Akhil’s project with senior director?
- Poll : Will RRR cross Baahubali 2’s records?
- Sitara misses her outdoor adventures
- Aditi Rao Hydari to play a cameo in Rakul Preet’s next