Jhanvi Kapoor scored a hit on her debut with Dhadak. This success gave her a film with Karan Johar who will be directing her for his multi-starrer ‘Takht’ very soon.
Now, from the past few days, there have been rumors that Jhanvi is in talks for a Vijay Devarakonda film. But speaking in an interview, Jhanvi revealed that she has no idea of doing south films as of now.
The starlet also added that she needs to prove herself in Hindi first and then only she will look at southern cinema. It will be interesting to see how Jhanvi plans her career and when will she take the Tollywood plunge finally.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vivaha Bhojanambu goes to Sony Liv – Release date soon
- Raashi Khanna in talks for a Tamil biggie
- Aditya music snap music rights of Ram’s next for a bomb
- Buzz: Sarkaru Vaari Paata to stream on this OTT platform
- Sequel to Adivi Sesh’s Goodachari to be announced soon
- Bellamkonda Sreenivas reveals the toughest part of his Hindi debut