Jhanvi Kapoor scored a hit on her debut with Dhadak. This success gave her a film with Karan Johar who will be directing her for his multi-starrer ‘Takht’ very soon.
Now, from the past few days, there have been rumors that Jhanvi is in talks for a Vijay Devarakonda film. But speaking in an interview, Jhanvi revealed that she has no idea of doing south films as of now.
The starlet also added that she needs to prove herself in Hindi first and then only she will look at southern cinema. It will be interesting to see how Jhanvi plans her career and when will she take the Tollywood plunge finally.
Articles that might interest you:
- Parasuram readies a solid entertaining role for Chay
- Bunny’s special plans for Ala Vaikunthapuramlo’s success celebrations
- Sankranthi releases at US: SLN eyes $2M & ALVP inching towards $2.5M
- My character in Disco Raja will surprise everyone-Ravi Teja
- Payal Rajput in awe of star hero
- Ala Vaikunthapuramlo crosses 100 crore mark