There was a lot of pressure riding on Jhanvi Kapoor’s shoulders as she had to come alive on the expectations of being Sridevi’s daughter. But to her good luck, her debut film Dhadak is a hit and is doing quite good at the box office.
Speaking to a tv channel, Jhanvi said that a huge responsibility is off her shoulders as the film is a hit. She further adds that the last two weeks have been nerve-wracking as the entire media was focusing on her debut and how she performed in her role.
The film is nearing the 70 crore mark which is the highest ever for a film which has all newcomers. Karan Johar produced Dhadak which is the official remake of Marathi film Sairaat.
Articles that might interest you:
- After Pink and Krish’s film, Pawan in talks for a crazy project?
- Date locked for Nithiin’s marriage?
- Release season locked for Allu Arjun-Sukumar’s film?
- Ravi Teja’s next is an out-and-out commercial entertainer
- Fans upset with this aspect of Disco Raja
- Popular Tamil director injured in an accident during morning walk