Jhanvi Kapoor made a crackling start to her career by scoring a solid hit with Dhadak which was the remake of the Marathi hit Sairat. But many do not know that Jhanvi was not the first choice for the role.
Going into details, producer Karan Johar first approached Saif Ali Khan’s daughter Sara Ali to do the role. But as Sara was having problems with her debut film Kedarnath which was having legal issues, Karan brought Jhanvi on board and the rest is history.
Sara Ali Khan is now making her debut finally with Kedarnath which is hitting the screens this 7th of December.
Articles that might interest you:
- Young hero’s mother breaks down after watching Sita
- Aishwarya meme: Vivek Oberoi dropped by charity foundation
- Bollywood actress lands plum role in Christopher Nolan’s Tenet
- Nidhi Aggarwal set for her Tamil debut
- Paris calling for Vijay Devarakonda
- Mahesh to attend WC 2019 with family