Jhanvi Kapoor made a crackling start to her career by scoring a solid hit with Dhadak which was the remake of the Marathi hit Sairat. But many do not know that Jhanvi was not the first choice for the role.
Going into details, producer Karan Johar first approached Saif Ali Khan’s daughter Sara Ali to do the role. But as Sara was having problems with her debut film Kedarnath which was having legal issues, Karan brought Jhanvi on board and the rest is history.
Sara Ali Khan is now making her debut finally with Kedarnath which is hitting the screens this 7th of December.
- Ram Charan to shake a leg with Bollywood actress
- Whopping budget for Gunasekhar-Rana’s Hiranyakasipa
- Vijay Deverakonda in talks for yet another Telugu-Tamil bilingual?
- 2.0 achieves a rare feat in three languages
- Young heroine’s 50th film lands in an unexpected controversy