Jhanvi Kapoor’s Dhadak opened to some good reviews and was very strong in the first week of its release. The film is also holding well during its second week in most parts of the country.
The film has made 70 crores to date which is a good sign considering the film had all the newcomers. Karan Johar has promoted the film on a massive level and this has helped the revenues a bit.
Ishaan Khattar also makes his Bollywood debut with his film and his performance has also received good appreciation.
- Young hero’s appreciable gesture for cyclone victims
- NTR dedicates Aravindha’s success to his father
- Young beauty adopts a government school
- Nagarjuna wraps up Brahmastra shoot in London
- Sarkar’s Hindi satellite rights deal sets a non-Baahubali record