Jhanvi Kapoor’s Dhadak opened to some good reviews and was very strong in the first week of its release. The film is also holding well during its second week in most parts of the country.
The film has made 70 crores to date which is a good sign considering the film had all the newcomers. Karan Johar has promoted the film on a massive level and this has helped the revenues a bit.
Ishaan Khattar also makes his Bollywood debut with his film and his performance has also received good appreciation.
- Poll : What do you think of Veera Bhoga Vasantha Rayulu teaser
- Tamannaah, Sundeep Kishan’s Telugu-Hindi bilingual awaits distributors
- Poll : A total of 4 movies are releasing on September 7th, which one are eager to watch?
- I didn’t come here to kiss everyone: Paayal Rajput
- One more foreign schedule for Savyasachi?