Jhanvi Kapoor’s Dhadak opened to some good reviews and was very strong in the first week of its release. The film is also holding well during its second week in most parts of the country.
The film has made 70 crores to date which is a good sign considering the film had all the newcomers. Karan Johar has promoted the film on a massive level and this has helped the revenues a bit.
Ishaan Khattar also makes his Bollywood debut with his film and his performance has also received good appreciation.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sharwanand’s shoulder surgery lasts for 11 hours; Shifted to ICU
- Interesting buzz on Chay’s next
- NTR’s cameo in this film?
- Is she the first choice for Game Over?
- Noted producer acquires Kalki rights
- Rakul’s take on working with senior heroes