Not only did Jhanvi Kapoor had to carry the legacy of her mother Sridevi forward but had to also play a role which had become a cult with the masses thanks to the original Sairaat.
But to JHanvi’s good luck, Dhadak opened to some good reviews. The film made a decent amount of 9 crores on day one which is pretty good considering the film had all the newcomers.
Credit should also go to Karan Johar who promoted the film on a massive level. Now that Jhaanvi has passed the initial test, we need to see how her second move is going to be.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mohan Babu in and as Son of India
- Poll : Which of these recent Hindi OTT releases impressed you?
- Lockdown Review : Metro Kathalu – Telugu film on AHA
- Sri Hari’s son signs a film with noted director’s son
- Allu Arjun promotes ‘Buy Indian’ campaign
- Exclusive Interview : Suma- Positive attitude has kept me going all these years