Not only did Jhanvi Kapoor had to carry the legacy of her mother Sridevi forward but had to also play a role which had become a cult with the masses thanks to the original Sairaat.
But to JHanvi’s good luck, Dhadak opened to some good reviews. The film made a decent amount of 9 crores on day one which is pretty good considering the film had all the newcomers.
Credit should also go to Karan Johar who promoted the film on a massive level. Now that Jhaanvi has passed the initial test, we need to see how her second move is going to be.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Mr. KK – Only style No Thrill
- Mahesh fans super happy with Anil Ravipudi
- Mahesh, Namrata to celebrate Sitara’s b’day in Kashmir
- Much awaited sequel completes its first schedule
- Dear Comrade completes censor; Locks a lengthy runtime
- Controversial Tamil actor’s film put on hold