The young heroine, Jhanvi Kapoor is a busy bee these days as she is promoting her latest film Dhadak nonstop all over the country. Speaking in an interview, she said that she has absolutely no pressure of carrying forward the legacy of her mother Sridevi.
Jhanvi says that Sridevi is one of those rare actors in the country whose charisma and stardom cannot be matched by anyone. This is the reason Jhanvi says has no pressure on her and is only worried about what the audience thinks of her film which is a remake of the cult classic Sairaat.
Karan Johar produces this film which also has Ishaan Khattar as the main lead.
Articles that might interest you:
- One more surprise from Prabhas coming up?
- Will this director impress Rajinikanth fans this time?
- This star hero forcing Nithya Menon to settle down
- Radhe Shyam cinematographer’s emotional post on the film
- This star actor to venture into the digital world
- Prabhas’s sister being launched with Radhe Shyam