Boyapati’s power has worked wonders for Jaya Janaki Nayaka as the film is doing fairly well at the box office. The makers now say that the film has now collected 5.19 lakhs after the first five days long weekend in Nizam.
This is good money keeping Bellamkonda Srinivas’s star status in mind. The film is an out and out mass action entertainer which is doing well in the B and C centers quite well. The occupancy for the morning shows in this area is pretty good today which is a positive sign for the buyers.
With the weekdays on, we need to see how this film fares from now on. Devi Sri Prasad scores music for this film and Rakul Preet is the female lead.
- Dubbing union terminates Chinmayi’s membership
- Dear Comrade to be quite realistic like Arjun Reddy
- Nandamuri hero’s next is a Telugu-Kannada bilingual
- Fans’ overenthusiasm lands Rajinikanth in trouble
- Taxiwaala’s US premiere collections