Boyapati’s power has worked wonders for Jaya Janaki Nayaka as the film is doing fairly well at the box office. The makers now say that the film has now collected 5.19 lakhs after the first five days long weekend in Nizam.
This is good money keeping Bellamkonda Srinivas’s star status in mind. The film is an out and out mass action entertainer which is doing well in the B and C centers quite well. The occupancy for the morning shows in this area is pretty good today which is a positive sign for the buyers.
With the weekdays on, we need to see how this film fares from now on. Devi Sri Prasad scores music for this film and Rakul Preet is the female lead.
- In front of Nag, Nani makes a promise to Bigg Boss finalists
- Saina Nehwal’s biopic goes on floors
- I had vowed to never use my father’s name in my career: Dulquer Salmaan
- Dhruv was skeptical and nervous about Arjun Reddy remake: Vikram
- Nagarjuna opens up about nepotism in film industry