With each passing day, the pre-release business of NTR’s Jai Lava Kusa is touching the roof. Now, the latest news is that the ceded rights of the film have been sold for a staggering 12.6 crores which are the highest for any Tarak film in this area.
Post the success of the TV show Big Boss, NTR’s reach has gone even deep into the interiors of both the Telugu states. The film is already creating ripples on the social media and now, the fans are eagerly waiting for yet another teaser from the film which will be out this 7th of August.
Bobby directs this film which is produced by Kalyan Ram on his NTR Arts banner.
- Hebah Patel’s kissing scenes become a hot topic
- Public holiday to help Taxiwaala collections
- Thaman completes 25 years in films
- Details about Puri Jagannadh-Ram film
- Kamal Haasan undergoes look test for Indian 2