It is well-known that Bollywood actor Ronit Roy is essaying the main antagonist’s role in NTR’s Jai Lava Kusa. According to the latest buzz, Ronit is in talks to play the main villain’s role in Ravi Teja’s next film.
Apparently, the makers of Ravi Teja’s upcoming film, an official remake of the Tamil hit thriller Bogan, have held talks with Ronit recently and even the actor has shown interest. However, Ronit has not signed on the dotted line yet.
In the Tamil original, Jayam Ravi played the hero while Aravind Swami had essayed the villain’s role.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ram Charan to resume RRR’s shoot soon
- Gang Leader’s 1st weekend Nizam share; All set to enter 5 Cr club
- Gang Leader’s 1st weekend Guntur share; Enters 1 Cr club
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 15-09-2019
- Yet another heroine in talks for Rajasekhar’s next?
- Acting in a mass film for the first time is exhilarating: Varun Tej