It is well-known that Bollywood actor Ronit Roy is essaying the main antagonist’s role in NTR’s Jai Lava Kusa. According to the latest buzz, Ronit is in talks to play the main villain’s role in Ravi Teja’s next film.
Apparently, the makers of Ravi Teja’s upcoming film, an official remake of the Tamil hit thriller Bogan, have held talks with Ronit recently and even the actor has shown interest. However, Ronit has not signed on the dotted line yet.
In the Tamil original, Jayam Ravi played the hero while Aravind Swami had essayed the villain’s role.
- Mr. Majnu trailer – Youthful and vibrant
- Naga Shaurya to team up with Avasarala Srinivas again?
- Poll : Which aspect of NTR Kathanayakudu did you like the most?
- F2, VVR & NTR Kathanayakudu’s latest Krishna collections
- Srikanth Addala’s next gets an interesting title