Recently, young heroes Nara Rohith and Naga Shaurya teamed up with each other for the hit romantic family drama, Jyo Achyutananda. In a surprising update, the actors have joined forces once again for Nara Rohith’s ongoing movie, Kathalo Rajakumari.
The movie’s unit is currently shooting a fight scene at RFC featuring Nara Rohith and Naga Shaurya. More details regarding Naga Shaurya’s special role in this movie are awaited.
This romantic drama has Malayali beauty Namita Pramod as the female lead and it is being directed by debutant Mahesh Surapaneni and produced by Venkata Srinivas.
- NOTA’s Tamil version to get a huge release on par with top stars
- Pawan Kalyan felicitates his school teachers
- Award-winning filmmaker announces a film on Kerala floods
- Bollywood star thrilled to share screen space with Nagarjuna
- Varma’s teaser hints at a faithful remake of Arjun Reddy