Bollywood actor John Abraham took to Instagram and announced that he and his wife Priya Runchal are tested positive for Covid-19.
The actor posted a story in which he wrote, ” I came in contact 3 days ago with someone who I later learned had COVID. Priya and I have tested positive for COVID. We have been quarantined at home so haven’t been in contact with anyone else.”
He also mentioned, “We are both vaccinated and experienced mild symptoms. Please stay well and healthy. Masks up.”
The actor was last seen in Satyameva Jayate 2, released in November 2021. Recently many Bollywood celebs like Mrunal Thakur, Arjun Kapoor, Nora Fatehi and Shilpa Shirodkar got affected by the novel coronavirus.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Das Ka Dhamki – Entertains Partly
- Review : Rangamarthanda – Watchable tale of a theatre artist
- Review : Geeta Sakshigaa : A mediocre courtroom drama
- Rajamouli, Prashanth Neel for NTR30 launch?
- Crazy Buzz: Oscar-winning musician to score music for Rs. 100 crores budget film
- King Khan’s Pathaan packs a punch on OTT
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food