Balakrishna’s Samara Simha Reddy, was one of the cult films in the history of Tollywood. Now, after a long gap, this film is all set to be remade in Hindi. According to industry sources, a noted production house has purchased the rights of this film which was directed by B Gopal.
Reports also reveal that the production house has paid a whopping 1 crore for these rights. Interesting aspect of this project is that leading Bollywood hero, Johan Abraham is all set to play Balayya’s role. Who will direct this flick, and what changes are they going to make for the remake, we need to wait for some more time to know these details.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas is nervous about Saaho’s box-office result
- Samantha goes all out for web series debut
- Update on Kshanam director’s next
- Kajal upset with 25 censor cuts for Queen’s remake
- Valmiki’s ultra mass Jarra Jarra enthralls music lovers
- Prabhas’ honest confession about his drawback