Balakrishna’s Samara Simha Reddy, was one of the cult films in the history of Tollywood. Now, after a long gap, this film is all set to be remade in Hindi. According to industry sources, a noted production house has purchased the rights of this film which was directed by B Gopal.
Reports also reveal that the production house has paid a whopping 1 crore for these rights. Interesting aspect of this project is that leading Bollywood hero, Johan Abraham is all set to play Balayya’s role. Who will direct this flick, and what changes are they going to make for the remake, we need to wait for some more time to know these details.
- Kiara confirms drastic changes in Arjun Reddy’s Hindi remake
- After 5 straight flops, Mehreen relishes F2’s success
- Mohan Babu to unveil his guru Dasari’s statue
- Madhavan turns full-time director with a biopic
- Ajith makes a crucial statement about politics