Balakrishna’s Samara Simha Reddy, was one of the cult films in the history of Tollywood. Now, after a long gap, this film is all set to be remade in Hindi. According to industry sources, a noted production house has purchased the rights of this film which was directed by B Gopal.
Reports also reveal that the production house has paid a whopping 1 crore for these rights. Interesting aspect of this project is that leading Bollywood hero, Johan Abraham is all set to play Balayya’s role. Who will direct this flick, and what changes are they going to make for the remake, we need to wait for some more time to know these details.
- Sree Vishnu’s striking makeover garners attention
- Fans defend Vijay amid Sarkar’s first look controversy
- Suresh Babu confirms Venky-Rana multi-starrer
- Bigg Boss Tamil runs into trouble
- First look of Nithya Menen’s ‘one-actress’ film Praana is out