Periodically, certain trends influence Tollywood, leading to a number of films coming out on the same subject or theme. For example, a lot of cop dramas may come out one year while it could be political thrillers at another time. Right now, the hottest trend in Tollywood is to have a Journalist as one of the prime characters in the story.
Take a look at some of the films gearing up for release soon. Nandamuri Balakrishna in Srimannarayana – Journalist. Pawan Kalyan in CMGR – Tv Journalist. We are getting reports that Nayanatara’s role in Rana’s Krishnam Vande Jagadgurum is that of a Journalist. Similar reports are being heard about Kajal’s role in Mahesh Babu’s film with Sukumar.
With all these big flicks being shaped up around a Journalist, and a host of small budget movies as well, one can safely say that T Town is in the grip of a Journalist fever.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sree Vishnu launches his next
- I’ll only act in “good movies” from now on: Sai Tej
- After F2 & Maharshi, Dil Raju confident of ending 2019 with a hat-trick
- Poll: Will Mahesh Babu pull of a gangster’s role?
- Director locked for Allu hero’s next?
- Teja working on a tight script for this action hero