Periodically, certain trends influence Tollywood, leading to a number of films coming out on the same subject or theme. For example, a lot of cop dramas may come out one year while it could be political thrillers at another time. Right now, the hottest trend in Tollywood is to have a Journalist as one of the prime characters in the story.
Take a look at some of the films gearing up for release soon. Nandamuri Balakrishna in Srimannarayana – Journalist. Pawan Kalyan in CMGR – Tv Journalist. We are getting reports that Nayanatara’s role in Rana’s Krishnam Vande Jagadgurum is that of a Journalist. Similar reports are being heard about Kajal’s role in Mahesh Babu’s film with Sukumar.
With all these big flicks being shaped up around a Journalist, and a host of small budget movies as well, one can safely say that T Town is in the grip of a Journalist fever.
Articles that might interest you:
- Naga Chaitanya to work on to movies simultaneously?
- Akhil captures Nag, Samantha’s fun moments
- This title more or less confirmed for Pawan-Krish film?
- RGV in no mood to slow down-Locks his next
- Hot and happening celeb to be a part of Bigg Boss 4?
- After Amitabh, Abhishek also tests positive for COVID-19