Back in 2011, AR Murugadoss’s production, Journey, hit the screens and turned out to be a huge blockbuster in Telugu as well as Tamil. Starring Jai, Sharwanand, Anjali and Ananya, the film gave a new life to its lead stars.
After five years, one of the pairs, Jai and Anjali, have once again teamed up for a film. Jai and Anjali are going to be working on a Tamil film that is yet to be titled. The flick is a romantic thriller and is expected to be released in Telugu as well.
Anjali tweeted earlier today, “My next untitled Tamil film shooting starts frm today with J @Actor_Jai #After5yrs #romantichorror #NewBeginnings.”
The film is going to be directed by debutant Sinish while cinematographer Saravanan will crank up the camera.
— Anjali (@yoursanjali) July 6, 2016
- Tanish’s film on Bezawada rowdy lands in a controversy
- KCR biopic’s first look unveiled
- Veteran cinematographer’s shocking behavior with Kajal
- Vijay scores his 2nd 200 Cr film with Sarkar
- Ram surprises fans with a rugged makeover